- This event has passed.
BDCC & SeVEDS Information Session
February 27 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Would you like to learn more about what Brattleboro Development Credit Corporation (BDCC) and Southeastern Vermont Economic Development Strategies (SeVEDS) do to help communities and people thrive in the Windham region?
Please join us at the Broad Brook Community Center on Thursday, February 27th from 6:30 to 8:00 pm. BDCC staff members will provide a brief update on programs and projects with the majority of time available for questions and answers with community members.
– SeVEDS municipal funding investments in regional economic development;
– The new 2019 CEDS – the region’s strategic economic plan;
– Community programs – The Community Facilities Technical Assistance Program and Southern Vermont Economy project;
– The new career development program for every high school student, Pipelines and Pathways Program and the Paid Internship Program;
– Business Financing such as the Microentrepreneur lending program, and business development technical assistance from startup to succession planning;
– Young Professional networking, financial wellness classes and first-time home buyer classes.
Please contact Sarah Lang firstname.lastname@example.org or Jennifer Stromsten email@example.com (or at 802-257-7731) if you have questions in advance, or will be unable to attend the event.