In this photograph, circa 1940’s from Guilford, Vermont, titled “The Jacobs/Ogden farm,” there are three buildings visible. There are also many deciduous trees shown in wintertime. It is a Cape Cod house, with one shed and a barn visible. There are eight windows total. It is cloudy out, and there is about one inch of snow. There are many dead plants. There is a small fence around part of the property and one road visible.
This farm was owned by Lovell Bullock in 1773. He gave it to his son Lovell Jr. in 1817. It was then bought by William Jacobs, who gave it to Mary Jacobs. Other owners included Mary Ogden, Arthur C. Ogden, and then their children, Charles A. Leon, and Elaine Charles.