Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

The Dog Officer, appointed each year by the Selectboard, has the authority to enforce Guilford’s “Ordinance for the Control of Dogs”.

The Town does not currently have a Dog Officer. If you are interested in the position, please call the Town Office. Please contact the Town Office on 802-254-6857 for any dog concerns or issues.

You may also report a concern or complaint about a dog by clicking on the Dog Problem Report Form below.

If your issue involves a wild animal (not a domestic dog), please contact:

Vermont Game Warden Name: Kelly Price

State Police Dispatch Number: (802) 257-7101

Dog Problem Report Form

Ordinance for the Control of Dogs